Smoking is (not?) Crescent Fresh: This was written on a piece of paper that I found in my car...

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

This was written on a piece of paper that I found in my car...

June 5 - Boston
June 10 - 12 - Chicago
June 17 - Shawn + ghetto = okay by me & June 18 - Amanda's graduation, Johnstown
June 25-26 - Albany & Cooperstown

July 1 - 18 - Route 20
July 23 - Cleveland

August - expecting company?

September 16 - move to Brighton (to live)

January 2006 - move to Portland (also, to live)

So that's alot of traveling, a lot of driving and a LOT of cigarettes...

1 Comments:

Blogger Olivia Meiring thought to mention...

Wow, that piece of paper knows a lot more than I do!

It also read my mind for August.

You should sell this magic piece of paper on ebay to fund your travel and cigarette expenses.

13:18  

Post a Comment