Smoking is (not?) Crescent Fresh: Latest Plans and Shenanigans

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Latest Plans and Shenanigans

I'm going to quit smoking for 7 days. I'm serious. No bullshitting around here. I've convinced myself that if I can go for 7 days, I'll have conquered smoking. I'm not sure what I'll do afterwards, if I'll go back to casually smoking or if I'll get back on the fulltime bandwagon or if I'll just stop completely, but definitely, for 7 days I'm going to quit.

Oooh I can't wait to see if I can do it or not...I can just see Monty Hall now...."And now, Nathan, for your steadfast control and remarkable willpower, let's see what you've won! Behind door number one is...."

Mmm yes. It will be rewarding, I'm certain.

So anyway, that's what the 7 Day Countdown thing is over there on the right →

5 Comments:

Blogger Olivia Meiring thought to mention...

Oh..... fuck. hahahahaha!

15:44  
Blogger ClickNathan thought to mention...

Interesting comment, Olivia... I thought you would be happy to hear I'll be quitting for seven days... why the dismay? Hmmm? HMMMMMMMMMM?

15:52  
Blogger Olivia Meiring thought to mention...

Yes, well.... I just remembered my end of the bargain. Your timing is very interesting indeed.

16:09  
Anonymous Anonymous thought to mention...

hahahaha

09:46  
Blogger ClickNathan thought to mention...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHHAHoly hell that's the funniest thing you've EVER said Bob.

09:56  

Post a Comment