Smoking is (not?) Crescent Fresh: I'm a free man

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

I'm a free man

While I can't say that I'm now 100% smoke free, I can honestly say that I'm no longer a smoker.

It's been 19 days now and I've only smoked on three occasions - all while drinking and out with friends. I don't mind smoking while I drink, not at all. I don't hog down a whole pack of smokin' joes - about one per drink or so I've been trying to keep it.

I feel good. My lungs have obviously shed the majority of their flem and I don't get pains in my chest anymore when I ride to work.

This is where I want to be and I'm happy.

I can't say where this blog will go now, as I've pretty much done what I've set out to do with it - quit my daily smoke routine.

So for now we'll say "Write your paper, Terminator" and see if anyone gets it.

Killa,

Beez.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous thought to mention...

I am just so incredibly proud of you, and especially that you did it on your own during possibly one of the most stressful and busy times of your life.

I hope you're saving up all that money so you can take me on romantic dates to Teen Town!

14:06  
Anonymous Anonymous thought to mention...

you should recommend this style of quitting to some local advertising agencies. on the news might be 'local man ends habit through blogging, tonight on 10'

17:00  
Blogger quiddity thought to mention...

nice one!

15:09  
Blogger ClickNathan thought to mention...

HAH! Mandy - that was the best blog ever - particularly the bit about you being a Rich Person and I can be one too.

I hope all your hyperlink targets go _null.

09:41  
Blogger chad was marco thought to mention...

haha, i still haven't been hit. *smile fades* *looks down into the distance sadly*

12:38  
Blogger chad was marco thought to mention...

hmm, so should we assume smoking ISN'T crescent fresh

12:38  

Post a Comment